Maternity VIP Services
You are embarking on an incredible journey down a path that will make you a parent. You’re reading baby books, pondering names, reveling in every flutter and kick, and imagining the day you’ll get to hold your bundle of joy for the first time.
The Maternity Care Center at Palmetto General Hospital is here to take every momentous step with you and ensure you are able to fully experience every moment. We have a proven record of delivering excellence, offering comprehensive services for expectant mothers at every stage of pregnancy.
Our recently expanded Maternity Care Center with VIP services is designed to offer comfort and convenience that allows patients to be surrounded by family members. Every mother and baby receives care from our team of board eligible and certified physicians and highly experienced, multilingual nursing staff. We also employ a central fetal monitoring system that provides continuous observation, as well as a sophisticated infant security system that operates 24 hours a day.
Our recently remodeled VIP maternity and birthing suites are private but spacious enough to accommodate a large number of visiting family and friends – and pullout sofas make comfortable beds for weary dads.
We are excited about sharing this special event in your life. Our goal is to make your stay as supportive and happy as possible. If you have questions about our maternity services or you would like a physician referral, please call 888-620-1932.
- Private, ground floor entrance for easy access
- Anesthesiologist & Certified Nurse Anesthetist available 24/7
- 3 Operating Rooms/Cesarean Rooms
- 14 mother/baby rooms, with sleeper chairs for fathers or other family members
- 4-bed outpatient/triage area
- Lactation Room
- The Floridian Spa & Wellness Center offers in-room spa services, Tuesday through Saturday from 10am to 7pm by appointment only. For more information on the services provided please call 786-542-5400 or visit www.floridianspa.com