HG - Orthopedic Services - Primary
The more than 200 bones and 600 muscles in the body all work together to support your body, protect your organs and help you move. When any of those bones or muscles doesn’t work properly, it can wreak havoc on your life. Fortunately, the team of orthopedic experts at [[Hospital Name]] is here to help keep your body in motion.
The orthopedic surgeons and specialists at [[Hospital Name]] are experienced in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of all types of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions — and our experts treat all the bones from your head to your toes.
Signs you may need to consider reaching out for orthopedic help include:
- Difficulty using a particular body part to perform daily functions
- Pain in muscles, tendons or joints that lasts for more than a few days
- Joint pain that gets more intense during periods of rest
- Swelling or bruising around the joint or the location of an injury
- Limited range of motion, such as an inability to straighten the back
- Joint deformity
- Signs of infection including heat, inflammation, fever and/or redness
[[HG LP MUSC Sched]]
KidsHealth, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons