Skip to Main Content

HG - Arm Injuries and Pain - Secondary

Arm Specialists at [[Hospital Name]]

Whether your discomfort and other symptoms are the result of an acute injury or something that’s chronic, specialty care is available. We provide a spectrum of care for injuries and conditions affecting the arms, including the shoulders and the elbows.

In many cases, a combination of at-home care, over-the-counter and prescription pain medications, injectable medications, behavioral modifications and physical therapy can help resolve arm discomfort and other symptoms.

But when conservative treatment methods aren’t enough, we also offer a range of surgical treatment options, including ulnar nerve surgery, UCL reconstruction (also known as Tommy John surgery) and golfer’s elbow treatment, among others.

Following surgical treatment, our clinical team can help guide you through the recovery process, providing individualized care plans that will include physical and occupational therapy to help you return to your full range of daily activities.

Your first step toward relief is to talk with an arm doctor or elbow specialist at [[Hospital Name]], who can help you gather the facts and make a decision about the type of treatment that’s best for you. Call to schedule an appointment.

[[HG LP MUSC Phone]]

American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Medline Plus, American Academy of Family Physicians

Find a Doctor

Need a doctor for your care?

Sign Up for Health Tips

Get our advice and upcoming events about weight, pain, heart and more.